Self-threading Monoka® (Ritleng type)
FCI Monoka® intubation systems have been designed to effectively treat nasolacrimal duct obstructions and canalicular stenosis. The stents are securely anchored at the punctum by a plug-like fixation head.
Main characteristics :
• Designed by B. Fayet, M.D. & J.-A. Bernard, M.D.
• Reduced trauma and procedure time
• 3 mm medium or 4mm wide plug collarette
• PEEK (PolyEtherEtherKetone) black thread
• Requires 0.3 mm punctumplug dilator & plug inserter (S1.3090)
• To use with Ritleng® set of instruments (S1.1460, S1.1470, S1.1480)
• Medical grade silicone – PVP option