Ritleng®+ | Autostable Ritleng® Intubation
Ritleng®+ is FCI latest autostable bicanalicular nasolacrimal intubation indicated for epiphora, canalicular pathologies, congenital lacrimal duct obstruction and dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR). It consists of a silicone tube connected at each extremity to a PEEK thread guide. It is designed to reduce operating time and trauma for the patients, either in the intubation phase as well as for the removal of the device. The intubation is self-retaining thanks to two wider silicone portions on the silicone tube. The surgical procedure is similar to the conventional Ritleng® lacrimal intubation and involves the use of Ritleng® instruments.
Main characteristics :
- Regular 0.64 mm silicone tube for a comfortable fit in the intrapalpebral loop
- Wider 0.94 mm silicone segments to be positioned in the lacrimal sac ensuring the self-retaining feature of the intubation: no need to make knots in the nasal fossa
- Blackmark to control the central placement and correct positioning of the silicone tube between the two punctums
- Easy removal from the nose
- Require Ritleng® instruments (S1.1460, S1.1470, S1.1480)